Saturday, July 20, 2019

July 16, 2019

It's been 4 days.  I've stopped a few times to write this post, but couldn't seem to make it happen.  I don't even have adequate words to express how wonderful that day was, but for fear of never getting it done here goes...
As of July 16, it was 11 months 1 week and 3 days since the most beautiful little surprise came to live with us.  We've loved every 6 pounds and 4 ounces of that precious girl since the first night we laid eyes on her.  On Tuesday, July 16th that sweet girl became Eden Grace Hume.  I'm her momma, and I couldn't feel more blessed.
Sweet Eden Grace Hume
She's a beauty!



Part of our tribe.  I'm so thankful for all of my people.



In true Hume fashion, she stuck her foot in her cake and then started clapping for herself.

I stole their hearts, now I'm stealing their last name.  Yes, you did sweet girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment