Sunday, February 12, 2012

Dating My Husband

So, I got a text on Wednesday afternoon. It said, "I have a sitter for Saturday if you want to go out to dinner and a movie." Seriously?!?! What kind of question is that? A night with my husband? Absolutely! So, Saturday afternoon came. We packed the kids up and sent them to Grandma and Grandpa's. As for us...we stayed home. That's right. Just the two of us at home all night in the quite of our home. A quite home around here is weird and somewhat awkward. Of course, we missed our kids. But it was a time of relaxation and refreshment. He made a nice dinner. I made dessert, and we enjoyed a movie together. We woke up this morning and went to church. Just so happens that the sermon was on submiting to your spouse and loving them. "Submit to one another out of reverance for Christ." Ephesians 5:21 Ok, allow me to brag for just a moment. The sermon was great. I took alot from it. But that man of mine...he makes it easy to submit and love him. He's the greatest man on earth. I know what you're thinking...nope mine is the best. Well, sorry ladies. I hate to break it to you, but he's a rare jewel. And he only gets better every year. I love that man! I hope God blesses your marriage and you are as happy in yours as I in mine. It's not always a walk in the park, but as long as it is a walk with God in the center there's nothing that can tear us apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment