Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Hume"isms"

Monday the family and I did a little shopping after work. Daddy took the little diva off to a part of the store with him while I took the others. I received a call on my cell. It was the man of the house insisting I come where he was immediately. When I got there the little diva was standing in a rather awkward position and immediately started crying when she saw me. An accident!!! Grrr!!! So, daddy took care of the floor and I took her to the car. "Why are you crying?" I asked. "Because I was afraid you would freak out," was her reply.

Today, in science lab the teacher was discussing endangered species. She told the class that buffalo are becoming endangered. Little man raised his hand and asked,"How will we eat buffalo wings if they're gone?"

Never a dull moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment