Monday, January 30, 2012

Birthday Boys

January 30th is one of my very favorite days of the year. I not only get to celebrate one special guy but two. My two favorite guys ever share the same birthday. Don't get me wrong. I love celebrating the birth of all my lovelies but something about celebrating my two favorite guys on the same day gets me a little emotional every year. Maybe, it's because there's two of them that I spend more time reflecting on what they mean to me. Maybe, it's remembering the 18 hours of horrible back labor I had with the little man. That was quite an accomplishment if I must say so myself. Anyway, words can't come close to expressing what these two guys mean to me. I have never loved anyone the way I love my dear hubby. He's a rare jewel that I try never to take for granted. Then there's that boy of mine. So full of life, spunk, energy, endless words,...exhausting for this mom but when those husky arms wrap around me or the almost too big little guy tries to fit on my lap or the random, "I love you mom" comes from his mouth this momma melts.
So, happy birthday to my two favorite guys in the whole wide world. Happy 35th my wonderful hubby and happy 8th my sweet little man. My life is truly blessed to have you both in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment