Friday, January 27, 2012

It's a love, hate relationship

If my husband can't keep me guessing (cause men are different than we women are) then my kids take over. One moment they're playing beautifully together. The next minute they can't stand to look at each other. Why?!! I can't figure out what changes from one moment to the next.

Well, anyway today was one of those days when they absolutely love each other. Thank you Lord! I needed it today. Oldest and little diva spent time this afternoon playing. Oldest dressed up the little diva make-up, hair, jewelry,... That's heaven for my diva. After dressup they decided to play house together. They played all day absolutely wonderfully together. I love it! It makes my heart glad to seem them love each other. Then, little man got home with dad. The fun continued. Oldest and little man were spies in training. They made up their own secret codes for the walkie talkies. They even had training sessions and scored one another. Love, love, love watching them play together and used their imaginations.

Today was one of those days. The ones at the end of the day when the kids are in bed you smile as you reflect on the day. And you hope and pray that maybe, just maybe you'll have another just like it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment